Thursday, March 29, 2007

Milk was a bad choice.

As I bit into a piece of squid tempura this evening, I had a momentary flashback to my last bad battered sea-food experience, referred to variously by my friends as "the time you ate those prawns", "the time you got really trashed" and "the time Paulina gave you that concussion". It was all three, but I think the honey prawns were the main contributing factor. God, that was spectacular for all the wrong reasons. Then, as I was heading to the party, I got a text message from Helen, saying, in relation to minor indignities suffered during the day, "don't try to drown your sorrows and end up vomiting prawns on some gorgeous guy".

So of course I just spent the last ten minutes hanging over the side of my bed, heaving into a waste paper bin in the darkness. When I turned on the light to go empty it out, I started laughing at the mass of undigested udon noodles at the bottom of the bin. It was Abject Noodle Soup!!





And I'm done.

No comments: