Thursday, September 6, 2007

Blogging for Christ

Not much new to report. New batch of cupcakes, lemon and rosewater, sitting on a trestle tale ready for sale. New not-at-all-what-I-asked-for-but-people-seem-to-like-it hair colour. New daffodils poking through the earth in the backyard.

I've been getting itchy feet, and have to fight the temptation at the moment to drop out of uni and get a credit card and pick up my backpack again. Since it's not likely that that will actually happen, why don't we both just pretend that I am not actually sitting in an office in Parkville but rambling all over India? Yes, it's lazy, but nothing I write today will be as entertaining as travel stories and also, the second comment over here still cracks me up. Okay?

God bless u 2, will pray for your safety and well being,

GBU

LOV jess.

3 comments:

eleanor bloom said...

Good ol' Col. Gardeners for Christ eh? Lovely. Those crucifixes would make handy trellises.

Am curious as to what your hair colour is now. I recall your locks were most recently a ravishing red.

Pusia said...

WWJD?

Unknown said...

What would... Jess do?