Monday, October 8, 2007

Reviews, in haiku form


Hairspray
Christopher Walken:
oh, how my heart leaps for your
suave and sprightly form.

The End of Mr Y
Physics, Derrida
and really kinky sex: this
is my kind of book.

Life
Wants to have it all -
quirky lead, hot babe, Zen - but
Life sucks Buddha's balls.

Blue Velvet
Helen made me watch
as Frank beat poor Dorothy.
A young Kyle's cute, though.

John Thomas and Lady Jane
Not finished yet, but
I'm getting there. Lawrence is
kind of a prick, hey?

Soko - 'I'll kill her'
Revenge fantasies
sound so goddamn whimsical
with a French accent.

The Sex Mook
Okay, a blatant
plug for small and brainy press.
What? It's a good read.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Love it!

Now that is something we should have incorporated in Farrago...(ah, the glory days).ym

Tim Norton said...

Tooooooo much time, Jess.

Unknown said...

What? No, I have so little time that everything I do is condensed into haiku form, Tim. Veeeeeeeery busy woman...